Le 10/12/2019 à 23:57, Nick Coghlan a écrit :
> On Wed, 11 Dec 2019 at 06:52, M.-A. Lemburg <m...@egenix.com> wrote:
>> The conversion to an inactive dev is something that core devs need
>> to be asked to agree to, and thus needs to be managed as a status
>> flag, not depend on commits to the repo.
>
> All committers were asked to check the voter list in mid-November,
> before the ballot period started:
> https://mail.python.org/archives/list/python-committers@python.org/thread/EXT5XHEHPGJQS3LW5UG7SK63C2GJDJ2P/
>
> The relevant section in PEP 13 is this one:
> [snip]

Well, PEP 13 does not seem mentioned in the e-mail above.  The
relationship ("I have to check this list because I might have been
classified as an inactive core developer") didn't look obvious to me.

> So everyone *was* asked if they wanted to be kept as active for this
> election,

That's not what the e-mail above says, at least.  It just says "check
you're on the list", but does not detail the reasons why one would not
be in the list.  Perhaps you can find out the reason by digging through
hyperlinks, but that's not very intuitive ;-)

Regards

Antoine.