On 10/8/20 1:19 AM, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
On 08.10.2020 00:26, Ethan Furman wrote:
On 10/7/20 2:47 PM, Antoine Pitrou wrote:

Apparently, Stefan Krah (core developer and author of the C _decimal
module) was silently banned or moderated from posting to python.org
mailing-lists.

This seems odd -- does the Steering Council care to comment?

Is it possible that the Mailman 3 or some mail server spam protection
setup has caused this ? In that case, it's better to ask the
postmasters.

Sure, but I don't know who they are. Besides, if the SC did not do the banning/moderating then they should find out what happened.

If the SC did do the banning/moderating then I'd really like to know why, both so that I can make sure and not do that thing myself, and so that I can caution others who are straying down that path. That's handy information to have, especially when you're a mailing list moderator.

--
~Ethan~