Le lun. 12 oct. 2020 à 08:56, Tal Einat <talei...@gmail.com> a écrit :
> I've come to think that #2 is especially important. This is a
> difference with a project like ours vs. a work environment: At a
> workplace, there usually isn't a need to thank people for their work
> on an issue, so just making sure that status is updated is enough.

You're right, I'm trying to always thank the reporter, the dev who
fixed it, but also everyone who helped to investigate the bug and to
review the fix. Well, everybody :-D Sometimes, for more complex fixes
than usual, I'm trying to write a more specific message than my
regular message ;-)

Closing automatically an issue is not incompatible with saying thanks
to people who helped to get it fixed. You can still comment on a
closed issue, and people who are subscribed to the bug will be
notified by email.

Victor