> Would it be possible to get the data for older runs back, so that
it's easier to find the changes which caused the slowdown ?

Unfortunately no. The reasons are that that data was misleading because
different points were computed with a different version of pyperformance
and therefore with different packages (and therefore different code). So
the points could not be compared among themselves.

Also, past data didn't include 3.9 commits because the data gathering was
not automated and it didn't run in a long time :(