On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 2:58 PM Nathaniel Smith <n...@pobox.com> wrote:

> How are you measuring "activity"? Just commits?

Same as it has always been since the voters repo has existed and we
automated any of this: you either committed or authored a change in the
CPython repo. So you can either author a PR that someone else merges or you
can merge someone else's PR and that counts as active (or author and merge
your own PR).

-Brett