Hi,

We don't have a PR check for refleaks. I would like one.

The buildbots are far too slow and unreliable to provide a sensible way to
check for refleaks.
It is nigh impossible to pick out errors in a PR from flaky tests, flaky
machines and pre-existing errors.

Stopping refleaks at source would be great. But we need a PR checks for
refleaks.

Unfortunately, refleaks tests are currently very slow.
By splitting the tests into 3 or 4 groups we should be able to run refleak
tests without slowing turn around too much.

I would rather have to wait a while to merge good code, than merge bad code
quickly.
I don't think the cost would be prohibitive.

Cheers,
Mark.