I'm working on putting the docs in order for the 3.2 release, and thought I'd update appendix A as I go.

ie, http://www.modpython.org/live/current/doc-html/app-changes.html

So, what are the changes from 3.1? Should major bug fixes be listed or just new features/changed behaviour? Feel free to flesh these out to full line or add more.

Changed import mechanism.
(I wasn't paying too much attention to this whole discussion, so maybe someone else could comment on how this changed and the possible impact on user code?)

New version attribute.

Added publisher.get_page() which allows the import of a published page.

Added new session class FileSession which stores the data for each session in a separate file.

More??

Regards,
Jim