Roy T.Fielding wrote:
Much to my surprise, I apparently have a board report due yesterday
for this Wednesday's board meeting.  Do we have any ASF issues that
need reporting to the board, aside from what is in STATUS*?
Any choice commentary?  Does anyone else feel like we have too many
dev lists for one project?

httpd prepares to release 2.2, many developers are itching
for a pre-ApacheCon candidate, with a formal release announcement
at the Opening Plenary of the con.  At least, that's the desire
that a few of the primary contributors have expressed, as the Hackathon
is a golden opportunity to dot the i's and cross the t's.  Showstoppers
continue to shrink.

httpd-docs continues to attract new translators, and new languages.
Much work is afoot to prepare for httpd 2.2.

cli-dev subproject has little to report, except that user-to-user peer
support is working well on cli-users, and the next potential snapshot
is awaiting some commentary and feedback from the dev list.  With a few
more nags, we anticipate a new mod_aspdotnet release for .NET 1.0/1.1
within the next month, and with the release of the '1 year free' Microsoft
Visual C++, hope to have a .NET 2.0 flavor of the module in development
around that timeframe that most anyone can build from source.

Bill