http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi

"Apache 2.2 add-in modules are not compatible with Apache 2.0 or 1.3 modules. If you are running third party add-in modules, you will need to obtain new modules written for Apache 2.2 from that third party before you attempt to upgrade from Apache 2.0."

Great, now we're having to support three separate version : mod_python 2.7 for Apache 1.3.x (though it's a bit unsupported now, isn't it ?), mod_python 3.2 for Apache 2.0.x and mod_python 3.2.x for Apache 2.2... It's not a big surprise, though, since we already have this issue :

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MODPYTHON-78

Does anyone knows anything about the API changes ?

Regards,
Nicolas