I believe Martin Devara, the original reporter of MODPYHON-99, tested both the request and server objects. This was discussed in the "[mod_python] inspect.getmembers(req) segfaults" thread.

Perhaps he can comment if he examined the connection and filter objects as well?

Jim

Graham Dumpleton wrote:
The other bug:

  http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MODPYTHON-99

also recently found and related, may also be a contributor to the  problems
you are seeing. As Nicolas pointed out, doing introspection on the  request
object seems to be the flavour of the month.

BTW, has anyone though to do some introspection on server, connection
and filter objects to see if they have any similar issues?

Graham