Jim Gallacher wrote:

Dang, it's frustrating not being able to reproduce this bug in Linux.

I suppose it's maybe something to do with different malloc implementations or such. I haven't seen any +1s for OpenBSD, which would be interesting to see since they added some stuff in 3.8 to help catch problems with this sort of thing

    http://kerneltrap.org/node/5584

Anyone been able to use valgrind or similar with mod_python? I Googled and found a couple old messages from '02 and '04 mentioning attempts to use this, but doesn't sound like much came out of it. I think there's a valgrind port on FreeBSD, so I may give that a try.

        Barry