On 1/31/06, Jim Gallacher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> apache 2.2. I scanned mod_python for deprecated or removed apr calls and
> can find only one (apr_sockaddr_port_get), plus the missing
> APR_STATUS_IS_SUCCESS macro.

The apr_sockaddr_port_get() call was introduced by me to support
IPv6 in modpython with MODPYTHON-64.

Looking at the APR 1.0 CHANGES file (accompaning httpd 2.2):

  *) The following deprecated interfaces have been removed:
     apr_sockaddr_port_get        -> (access directly)

I'm trying to review the APR source to see exactly what
that means and the conditions under which it's safe.
We don't want to accidentally pull the wrong field and
have endianness problems.

BTW, I want to get this one fixed before release rather than
reverting to the pre-MODPYTHON-64 code...or we'll break
under IPv6 again.
--
Deron Meranda