On Fri, 10 Feb 2006, Daniel J. Popowich wrote:

Could we run mod_python on apache.org's site, like, say, the current version? ;-)

We could ask again, but last time the answer was no, and I tend to agree. But I also understand that we have Solaris servers on which zones can be created where we could run our own httpd.

But it always comes back to the same point - running a nice website takes a lot of time and effort (possibly more than it takes to actually develop mod_python), and until there is someone ready to create and maintain content and run the site and the code on it, there is no point in going there.

Grisha