On 2/9/06, Graham Dumpleton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If I recollect, the only real issue was the implications on Win32 platform
> of changing the APR_STATUS_IS_SUCCESS(s) test to (s == APR_SUCCESS),
> because of Win32 the definition was originally:
>
> #define APR_STATUS_IS_SUCCESS(s) ((s) == APR_SUCCESS \
>                 || (s) == APR_OS_START_SYSERR + ERROR_SUCCESS)
>
> Anyway, this prompted be to look at cases where APR_STATUS_IS_SUCCESS()
> is used. They are in connobject.c and filterobject.c. I noticed something that
> may need to be looked at, not strictly related to Apache 2.2 support.

FWIW, don't ever expect code that relies upon Win32's ERROR_SUCCESS to
have actually worked anywhere else.  The removal of that
STATUS_IS_SUCCESS #define was to codify that APR_SUCCESS was really
just 0.  I think we did some digging in when we made this change and
no Windows code ever returned ERROR_SUCCESS for the cases we cared
about.  -- justin