Oden Eriksson wrote:
tisdagen den 14 februari 2006 13.17 skrev Oden Eriksson:

Hello.

[...]

I am no programmer, but can't you just look at how this is handled in the core mod_ssl and ldap code?

That would be cheating and no fun at all! ;)

Seriously though, we do often look through the source of other modules for ideas and inspiration, but the code bases are different enough that it's not a simple cut and paste. I know it may seem like we've gone off on a tangent, but I think it's better to come up with a general solution rather than creating a bunch of special cases, each of which end up with a slightly different implementation.

Jim