Firat KUCUK wrote ..
> Hi,
>
> i have a little problem about Directory Index.
>
> this is our .htaccess file:
>
> Allow from       All
>
> AddHandler       mod_python .py
> PythonHandler    wepy.handler
> PythonDebug      On
>
> DirectoryIndex   index.htm index.html index.php index.py index.pl
>
> wepy is a new PHP like web python library.
>
> http://www.wepy.org/
>
> we just type http://blablabla.com/wepy/
>
> and our main file is index.py
>
> but req.path_info is None
>
> so in mod_python/apache.py/build_cgi_env function:
>
>     *if* req.path_info *and* len(req.path_info) > 0:
>         env[*"SCRIPT_NAME"*] = req.uri[:-len(req.path_info)]
>     *else*:
>         env[*"SCRIPT_NAME"*] = req.uri
>

> i think should be like this.
>
>     if req.path_info:
>         env["SCRIPT_NAME"] = req.uri[:-len(req.path_info)]
>     else:
>         env["SCRIPT_NAME"] = req.uri

What is the actual problem you are trying to solve?

The "len(req.path_info) > 0" is actually redundant because when
req.path_info is a string and has length 0, the "req.path_info"
boolean check will fail anyway.

In other words, the change you made wouldn't make any difference
that I can see to the actual outcome. Is the redundancy all you
were wanting to point out???

BTW, you should be careful about what SCRIPT_NAME gets set
to by Apache and by this code. See discussion of strange things
that happen at:

  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MODPYTHON-68

Graham