I'm +1 on going for 3.2.10.

You in Canada probably have it easier - I think we hit 96F/35C at some
point today or yesterday (I wouldn't know I'm in the office which has AC sunrise to sunset, I just listen to the news), and unfortunately (or not) due to work pressures I have no time for anything - no frolicking for me this summer :-(

Grisha