Jorey Bump wrote:
Jim Gallacher wrote:
Jorey Bump wrote:
Jim Gallacher wrote:
The mod_python 3.3-0-dev-20061109 tarball is available for testing.

As this is a minor version bump, is there a link to the changelog so we know what new behaviour to expect/test?

Take a look at doc-html/app-changes-from-3.2.10.html in the tarball.

That's a pretty sweet changelog. :)

If you have any of your own applications you'd like to test... so much the better.

I've installed it on a lightly used production server so I can test it against some real-world apps. Initial testing indicates that it's 10-20% slower than 3.2.10; I'm not sure why.

Ouch. Is that from a benchmark or just a gut feeling?

Can I turn on the legacy importer with a runtime configuration, or do I need to recompile? I'd like to compare the two.

Turn it on in your runtime config:
PythonOption mod_python.legacy.importer *

Jim