To: "python-dev list" <python-dev@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2006 20:12
Subject: Re: mod_python 3.3.0-dev-20061109 tests on Win32

Jeff Robbins wrote ..
re the 'subdir' directory:

I've attached a screenshot from WinZip which I used to extract the .tgz
tarball.  I sorted by directory so you can see that WinZip does not show
the
'subdir' directory.  Perhaps a flaw in WinZip?  In any case, I didn't
knowingly delete that directory...I only inferred it existed from reading
the test code.  Perhaps a stub file could be placed in 'subdir' to force
WinZip to see it?  I realize that this may sound like the tail wagging
the
dog, but I think WinZip is common on Win32 platforms.  If there's another
tool I should be using, I will comply!

It doesn't list test/modules either which is another empty directory, although I
don't know what it is for at the moment.

My guess is that you might have some option enabled in WinZIP which says
ignore empty directories.

It would seem sensible though to stick a dummy text file in subdir to make
sure it stays around if certain options to WinZIP are going to cause it to
disappear.

Anyway, I'll check in the normpath change and add a dummy file for good
measure.

Thanks.

BTW, what about the _pspmodule issue you talked about? Not sure how you would
be able to run the tests successfully if that module wasn't being built.

Graham

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Dumpleton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>