I will test on my fedora core 4 system, but I'll have to dig into the
changes made in the importer, I already know I am going to need the new
importer but I'm not sure what is going to happen.

I assemble python modules from database records which are to be newly
imported when changed, 3.3.0 will be better.

I use apache 2.0.54 (recently updated) and the latest fedora python rpm
which is 2.4.x, I will see if I can go to 2.4

One of our new production servers is ready to be configured with
mod_python and will go in production in January, it uses centos, I will
test 3.3.0 on that too.

I don't use PSP functionality and I have to dig into changes of session
management module too for my MySQLSession (which is still embedded into
the Session.py since I had no time to put it somewhere else)

Remember that some people are willing to beta test, but it takes time to
find the time to do it.

My project is to develop a webbased windowed backoffice environment,
which is programmed in the same backoffice. I hope to release it in the
GPL someday...

Martijn