Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy wrote:

I like Quetzalcoatl and PyPache.

Quetzalcoatl is still my sentimental favourite.

Perhaps I'm overly concerned with potential search problems for Quetzalcoatl, considering that Google is pretty good at figuring out spelling errors. Also the mod_python name will not disappear, as it'll still be used as a subproject name, so people can find us that way.

Terrarium seemed nice at first,

The potential for a nice logo is also much greater for Quetzalcoatl than for Terrarium (unless you find glass boxes really interesting).

then the ophidiophobia in me took over. (Nobody suggested ophis, btw..)

Take a look at the first Google hit for ophis. I don't think we want to compete with that site for attention. :)

Jim