On Sat, Aug 13, 2005 at 02:27:22PM -0700, Guido van Rossum wrote:
> What do people think of using this for Python?

I think it deserves consideration.  One idea would be to have a
Bazaar-NG repository that tracks the CVS SF repository.  I haven't
tried it yet but there is a tool called Tailor[1] that automates the
task.  That would give people a chance to experiment with Bazaar-NG
(and still work with SF is down) without committing to it.

> Is it the right model? Do we want to encourage widespread
> experimentation with the Python source code?

I think Python works fairly well with the centralized model.
However, I expect it's hard to know what we are missing.

  Neil

1. http://darcs.net/DarcsWiki/Tailor