Jack Jansen wrote:
> Hmm. I wouldn't mind if it was push in stead of pull, I wouldn't mind
> if it was in the right order, and I wouldn't mind if itwas more
> concise:-)
>
> But: I'll just wait to see whether more people chime in that they'd
> like this, or that I'm alone...

I'm -1 on such a list. If it existed, people could complain "why wasn't
this announced properly". So the "blame" would be on people who
failed to give proper notice, instead of on the people who did not
care enough to follow the entire discussion.

More specifically, I'm sure I would have forgotten to post about the
svn switchover to python-dev-announce, just as I failed to post to
comp.lang.python.announce.

This is all volunteer work.

Regards,
Martin