Brett Cannon wrote:
> On 12/23/05, Neal Norwitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> On 12/23/05, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> So for at least the time being they go up nightly
>>> (http://www.trentm.com/python).  I don't know what Trent did to make that
>>> happen, but he did it fairly quickly.  I doubt it would be hard to replicate
>>> on the docs server.
>> I couldn't let Trent have all the fun.
>>
>>     http://docs.python.org/dev/
>>

> Cool!  Thanks to Trent for sparking Neal, and thanks to Neal for
> feeling the fire under our arses for getting this done.

Indeed - thanks folks.

>> And hopefully of interest to many here:
>>
>>     http://docs.python.org/dev/results/
>>
>> These are the results of svn update, configure, build, test, install
>> and the doc run.
>> Run on the PSFs box and updated every 12 hours.  I currently have it
>> send mail to me if there are any test failures.  I will probably
>> update that to python-checkins or maybe even python-dev depending on
>> what people think.  I'm not likely to be around much for the rest of
>> the year, so I don't want to turn it on just yet.
>>

> python-checkins seems the most reasonable.  But I would have no
> problem with it going to python-dev.

If the message gets sent to python-checkins, then it should be fairly easy to
identify candidate culprits (especially if the script is designed to send the
email anytime the update actually retrieves new files from the repository,
even if the tests all pass).

Cheers,
Nick.

--
Nick Coghlan   |   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   |   Brisbane, Australia