I've put an instance of Commentary up against the full 2.4
documentation: http://pythonpaste.org/comment/python24/

It writes to a Subversion repository so you can see what the backend
data looks like: http://pythonpaste.org/comment/svn/python24/ -- not
much there yet.  Obviously things like notification and reports would be
useful, but I don't know what the state of the art for Subversion is
either, so potentially these tools already exist.  But last I really
looked at the tools for Subversion, I wasn't overly impressed.  Things
like self-signup for pages you were interested in would be useful.  But
anyway, there's nothing too difficult about those features.

Anyway, it's just meant as a demo for now, but give it a look, and if
you have problems or suggestions write a ticket:
http://pythonpaste.org/commentary/trac/newticket

Cheers.

--
Ian Bicking  |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  http://blog.ianbicking.org