I sorta disagree about it not being broken. Adding a feature which
works for eval but not for exec seems pretty broken. It's difficult to
reason about what will happen in the exec context, so I can't see what
fixing it would endanger; but I'd deffinately like to see it for 2.5.

I've run rough timings on the code, ('test make time'), detailed in
the patch discussion, and it seems completely lost in the noise.

--
Crutcher Dunnavant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
monket.samedi-studios.com