Sorry about approving this message (I'm a python-dev list moderator)!
There will be a few more like it.

Looking closer, it appears to be another variation of pure-nuisance
spam that's been flooding all sorts of python.org lists.  You've been
spared many hundreds of those here, but since this one appeared to
contain actual Python-related content, I reflexively approved it.

On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 3:43 PM, nataliemorrisonxm980xm--- via
Python-Dev <python-dev@python.org> wrote:

,,,