Le mar. 30 oct. 2018 à 02:59, Benjamin Peterson <benja...@python.org> a écrit :
> > To me, it seems wrong that a function or macro defined in
> > Include/objimpl.h requires an explicit #include "internal/pystate.h".
> > objimpl.h should be self-sufficient.
>
> I agree. I would say nothing in Include/*.h should be including
> Include/internal/*.h. We should move things into the "public" headers as
> required to fix this.

Hum. It seems like I'm trying to fix too many issues at the same time,
and I'm confused by different constraints which may be incompatible.

I started to cleanup and fix header files with the most
"straightforward" changes:
https://bugs.python.org/issue35081

I will see later if Include/internal/ still has to be rename or moved
(Serhiy Storchaka proposed to move internal/*.h header files out of
the Include/ directory, I'm not sure that it's really needed).

Victor