On 19Feb2019 0555, Nick Coghlan wrote:
I really don't want us to ever get into a situation where we're
actively encouraging third party projects to define Py_BUILD_CORE.

If we decide we do want to go down a path like that, I'd instead
prefer to see us define something more like "Py_FRAGILE_API" to make
it clear that folks using those extra interfaces are tightly coupling
themselves to a specific version of CPython, and are likely going to
need to make changes when new versions are released.

I mean, my suggestion of "Py_I_TOO_LIKE_TO_LIVE_DANGEROUSLY" was only a little bit tongue-in-cheek :)

Maybe there's a good Monty Python reference we can use here? "Py_ITS_JUST_A_FLESH_WOUND" or "Py_THEN_WE_JUMP_OUT_OF_THE_RABBIT"

Cheers,
Steve