On 05/21/2019 01:30 PM, Steve Dower wrote:

In the next Windows 10 update that starts rolling out today, we (Microsoft) have added
"python.exe" and "python3.exe" commands that are installed on PATH *by default*
and will open the Microsoft Store at the page where we (Python core team) publish our build.

This makes it a 1-2 click process to get from a clean machine to having a usable Python install
("python.exe" -> opens Store -> "Get it Free" -> "python.exe" now works!)

This is great!  I'm now actually looking forward to an update!  :-)

--
~Ethan~