Hi, all.

Some functions in cpython are private.  These APIs
are called from only python executable or DLL.
They are not called even from extension modules in stdlib.

In this time, I want to keep _PyObject_GetMethod private.
https://github.com/python/cpython/pull/14015#discussion_r293351734

As far as I know, it is used to expose the function from DLL user on Windows.
So I think when the private function is not intended to be
called from outside of DLL, it should not use PyAPI_FUNC.
Am I collect?

Currently, many private APIs uses `PyAPI_FUNC()`.
Is there any downside about having much unnecessary exported functions?
(e.g. slower calling invention is used,  bothering link time
optimization, LoadLibrary get slower, etc...)

Regards,
--
Inada Naoki  <songofaca...@gmail.com>