On Jun 28, 2019, at 12:56, Mariatta <maria...@python.org> wrote:
> Some of the items brought up during the language summit:
> [...]
> - we should be updating devguide ahead of the actual migration, so core
> developers and release managers have time to review and learn the new
> workflow. (suggested by Ned Deily)

Actually, my suggestion was (and remains :) ) that a modified devguide branch
should be created *first* as part of the migration design process, not later
during implementation.  It needs to happen anyway but it would be much more
effective, I think, to have it available up front to help catch any holes
during the design and review.

P.S. Thanks for doing this, Marietta!

--
  Ned Deily