Tim Peters wrote:
> ?  Sorrry, don't know what you're talking about here.  Python's
> selectmodule.c #defines FD_SETSIZE before it includes winsock.h on
> Windows, so Microsoft's default is irrelevant to Python.  The reason
> selectmodule.c uses "!defined(FD_SETSIZE)" in its

Not that this is really that important, but if we are talking about as
the code stands right now, IS_SELECTABLE uses FD_SETSIZE with no such
define ever appearing. That is what I meant, and I am pretty sure that
is where Martin came up with saying it was 64. But like I say.. it's not
that important. Sorry for the noise.

--
Scott Dial
[EMAIL PROTECTED]