On 2019-09-15 23:40, Michael Foord wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

On 15 Sep 2019, at 23:25, Tim Peters <tim.pet...@gmail.com> wrote:

[Tim]
While python-dev has several "official" moderators, best I can tell
I'm the only one who has reviewed these messages for years.

I should clarify that!  That's not meant to be a dig at the other
moderators.  I review everything because I'm retired and am near the
computer many hours almost every day.  That's been so for at least a
decade.  So the others rarely get a chance - the queue is very likely
empty if they ever look.  After a few years of that, they may well
stop looking ;-)

Personally I resent anything that takes time away from you making posts on
Facebook.

I hope you're not going to start a thread entitled "What has Tim Peters ever done for us?" :-)