I approve [PEP 579], with the understanding that acceptance of an Informational PEP doesn't really mean that much.

PEP 579 charts the design issues addressed in PEP 575, PEP 580,
PEP 590 (and hopefully more upcoming proposals).

As noted in PEP 1:

   Informational PEPs do not necessarily represent a Python community
   consensus or recommendation, so users and implementers are free to
   ignore Informational PEPs or follow their advice.

While there is no consensus on whether the issues or the solutions in
PEP 579 are valid, the list is still useful to guide further design.

I plan to note that in the PEP itself to inform drive-by readers: https://github.com/python/peps/pull/1233/files

I should have done this ages ago, but it fell off my TODO list. Thanks to Brett for reminding me!

[PEP 579]: https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0579/