Hi Guido, Pablo & Lysandros,

I'm excited about this improvement to Python, and was interested to hear
about it at the language summit as well.  I happen to be friends with
Alessandro Warth, whom you cited in the PEP as developing the packrat
parsing technique you use (at least in part).  I wrote to him to ask if he
knew being cited, and he responded in part with these comments.  The
additional link may perhaps be useful for you:

Alex: (If they had gotten in touch, I would have pointed them at my

--
The dead increasingly dominate and strangle both the living and the
not-yet born.  Vampiric capital and undead corporate persons abuse