Le mer. 20 mai 2020 à 02:39, Terry Reedy <tjre...@udel.edu> a écrit :
> First, with 2.x really past us, is removing remaining long deprecated
> features, plus some others advocated for removal.  I think these are
> best done by the first alpha so that early testers are rewarded with an
> early opportunity to change their code or else object to the removal.

I tried to remove as much deprecated features as possible at the
beginning of the 3.9 dev cycle. Many people contributed to this task,
see the length of the Removal section :-)
https://docs.python.org/dev/whatsnew/3.9.html#removed

Later, aliases to ABC in the collections and the "U" mode of open()
were reverted in 3.9, with the idea of removing them again in 3.10.
Just to give one cycle to the community to drop Python 2 and fix these
deprecation warnings. The What's New In Python 3.9 documentation
starts with a long warning about deprecation warnings:
https://docs.python.org/dev/whatsnew/3.9.html#you-should-check-for-deprecationwarning-in-your-code

Victor