On Tue, 30 Jun 2020 11:52:52 +0200
Thomas Wouters <tho...@python.org> wrote:

> I'm not sure who 'our' is in this sentence, but I'm certainly not glad
> Python ever took any of your patches.

Really?

You know, I don't care (and few people probably care) what you think
personally of other core developers.  But that you aren't even able to
keep those thoughts for yourself and instead think it's ok to launch
vitriolic attacks publicly, doesn't reflect very well on you.

Personally, I'm glad Giampaolo contributes to the project, as well as
to the community (psutil is invaluable).  And I think you should just
police yourself instead of attacking him personally.

> We want to be more welcoming, not less --

But do you *personally*? You certainly do not sound like you want to be
"more welcoming".  Your belliquous attitude doesn't support that.  You
sound like you have an axe to grind.

If your stated intentions are contradicted by your own behaviour,
you're doing it wrong.