On 10/4/2020 2:32 PM, Mariatta wrote:
This is a known issue and I have brought it up in GitHub OS Maintainers Feedback Group. It happens to other projects as well.

Currently we have branch protection rule where even administrators couldnt merge the PR unless all the required checks passed.

Perhaps we can relax the rule to allow administrators to merge the stuck PRs. At least temporarily until Travis/GitHub fixes it. Does this sound okay?

If we are told how to ping the admins, it would be better than being stuck.