Hi Miro,

Thanks for your email. I will see if I can modify that file to include my
key.

> I see the text at
https://www.python.org/downloads/ about GPG has changed (since yesterday?)
and
it no longer contains the link.

The text changes because I added my key bug I didn't delete any link IIRC.
Do you know if the link to the file you mentioned used to be there?

Thanks,
Pablo