Hi Julien,

I think that there are two items to consider:
- `needs_sphinx` in `conf.py`
- setting for Sphinx in `cpython/Doc/requirements.txt`

I believe that the `needs_sphinx` field identifies the minimal version of
Sphinx that can be used to build the docs. The actual version that is used
to build the docs is in the `requirements.txt` file.