pyclbr is the stdlib module browser (once just class browser, hence the name). The doc https://docs.python.org/3/library/pyclbr.html#module-pyclbr, which I revised in 2017, documents readline and readline_ex as the public call interface. The functions return a hierarchical structure that includes Function and Class instances. (Both subclass pyclbr._Object.) The doc I revised already omitted signatures for these classes and just listed the attributes of instances. Just before that listing, I added "Users are not expected to create instances of these classes."

https://bugs.python.org/issue38307 and
https://github.com/python/cpython/pull/24348
propose to add an end_lineno attribute. Since pyclbr is now, since last November, based on the ast tree and since the relevant ast nodes have an end_line attribute, the proposal amounts to copying that attribute, along with others, instead of ignoring it.

The patch proposes to add 'end_lineno' after existing start 'lineno' in the _Object, Function, and Class signatures. I prefer doing this, rather than adding the new parameter at the end of the list, because a) being the the logical place would make the code easier to read, and b) new names as the end of the signature, follow optional arguments, would have to be optional, whereas

My question is whether the omission of signatures and my added sentence sufficiently defines the signatures of these classes (in particular, the argument order) as private to approve the patch as is?

--
Terry Jan Reedy