The PEPs repo [1] has a README [2] with instructions for configuring a local
installation of the python.org website such that you can develop PEPs locally
and see how they will appear on python.org locally. However the README's
instructions reference a python.org configuration setting (PEP_REPO_PATH) that
appears to no longer exist.

So I reimplemented support for the PEP_REPO_PATH setting for local python.org
installations and have a pull request out for review at [3] which has been
seeking a reviewer for about 2 weeks. Is there someone on this list (or at some
other particular location) who would be willing to give me a review?

[1]: https://github.com/python/peps
[2]: https://github.com/python/peps/blob/master/README.rst
[3]: https://github.com/python/pythondotorg/pull/1735

--
David Foster | Seattle, WA, USA
Contributor to TypedDict support for mypy