Everyone,

Given the resounding silence I'm inclined to submit this to the Steering
Council. While I'm technically a co-author, Irit has done almost all the
work, and she's done a great job. If there are no further issues I'll send
this SC-wards on Monday.

--Guido

--
--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)
*Pronouns: he/him **(why is my pronoun here?)*