Hi,

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 10:51 PM Illia Volochii
<illia.voloc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There are a couple of uncompleted asyncio feature removals scheduled
> for 3.9 and 3.10 releases.
> It will be great if we either complete them or reschedule before the
> 3.10 feature freeze. There are two stale pull requests related to
> this.

I would prefer to wait for 3.11 to remove more deprecated features,
these ones can survive a little bit longer.

If possible, I suggest to remove functions at the beginning of a new
Python development cycle, rather than just before the feature freeze.
So projects tested with the development branch of Python can detect
issues early and we can more time to either fix these projects, or to
consider reverting the removals to give more time for updating these
projects.

It's common that we forget to remove deprecated functions and so that
documentation is not accurate. IMO it's not a big deal ;-)

Victor