Script: https://github.com/mgorny/gpyutils/blob/master/timeline.py
Data:   https://github.com/mgorny/gpyutils/blob/master/timeline.toml

I've (roughly) covered the versions between 2.5 and 3.10 (2.5 is
the oldest I've seen during my time in Gentoo, also the timeline's
gotten narrow already).

dev covers the period between start of development and first alpha.
alpha goes from a1 to b1, beta from b1 to rc1, rc from rc1 to final.
stable goes to the last bugfix release, and security from that until
the last security release.

A few notes:

1. The data is cut off to the right, and for technical reasons this
means tooltips will display early end dates.

2. The right-most data is based on approximate dates where schedules
aren't precise, esp. 3.10 assumes 'approximately 18 months' for stable
status.

3. Start of development is only mentioned in the newest schedules.  For
older versions, I've took the data of the commit changing PYTHON_VERSION
in configure.{ac,in} (which seems to match start of development in newer
schedules).

4. Where data on last bugfix release wasn't available in schedules, I've
looked through release notes.

5. I've deliberately skipped dev period for 2.5 not to overstretch it to
the left.

If you see any mistakes, please let me know.

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny