Martin v. Löwis wrote:
> I personally don't care much about the visual look of web pages.
> However, people have commented that the buildbot page is ugly,
> so yes, please do contribute something.

See http://www.benjiyork.com/pybb.

It doesn't look quite as good in IE because of the limited HTML the
buildbot waterfall display generates and the limitations of IE's CSS
support.

> Bonus points for visually separating the "trunk" columns from
> the "2.4" columns.

The best I could do without hacking buildbot was to highlight the trunk
"builder" links.  This only works in Firefox, also because of IE's
limited CSS2 support.

More could be done if the HTML generation was modified, but that didn't
seem prudent.
--
Benji York