On 2/19/06, Terry Reedy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> With a couple of more machines added, should there be two separate pages
> for trunk and 2.4 builds?  Or do most checkins affect both?

They don't; I think a separate page would be a fine idea.

FWIW, it looks like all the sample templates are still wasting a lot
of horizontal space in the first two columns the second is almost
always empty. Perhaps the author of the change could be placed *below*
the timestamp instead of next to it? Also for all practical purposes
we can probably get rid of the seconds in the timestamp.