I just wanted to apologize for any angst or noise my replies to Marco
caused folks. I should have known that correcting Marco on how to address
me would have triggered an outsized reply (the real intent of that overall
email was to communicate the process of banning someone to the rest of the
list so people didn't leave faster than we addressed it; obviously didn't
work). It appears my judgement was more impaired than I realized while I
have been sick.

As such, I have amended my rules for when I *don't* read OSS emails (this
excludes SC business):

   1. At least one day every weekend (to avoid having my whole week ruined
   by mean people)
   2. Outside of work hours one month out of the year (to prevent burn-out)
   3. On vacation (to unplug appropriately)
   4. While I am ill (to prevent impaired judgement)

I have actually gone as far as to separate my personal email and OSS/
python.org email accounts into separate email providers so that I can
enforce this separation cleanly.