My proposal wasn't to make the body optional based on the presence of a
decorator, but rather to return a "function prototype" iff the body does not
exist (I probably should have made my made my own reply instead of piggybacking
on his proposal). I also mentioned some form of expression to represent this,
similar to lambda. Maybe a friendly error message telling the user to use a
function when this thing is called would alleviate some confusion? I'm not sure
how one would forget to add the function body anyway.